I just wasted my time.
I don't want to hear that "it's not that bad what..." or "at least you improved from the previous year's results!". All that doesn't matter, because it still isn't good enough.
Seems like the story of my life recently too.
I have friends (or should I say, ex-friends) who hate me now and don't ever want to speak to me again.
I've got one of the laziest students around, who scored 34% for both her English & Science tests, and she's in Primary 6.
My driving instructor is chinese-speaking, hot-tempered & impatient, and I don't think I'm really going anywhere with my driving lessons.
The tonner drivers are giving me attitude problems.
My face is breaking out, again.
My foot is itching, so I think I might have foot rot or something as ghastly as that. AND, I've just managed to cut my toe by accident while opening the door.
My wisdom tooth is hurting.
It sucks being such a loser.
No comments:
Post a Comment