Saturday, June 12, 2010

Term 2 is now over, and I think it's safe to say that I've screwed Law II and Politics II up in a pretty major way.

I would like to be able to blame the teachers for not being more clear in their lessons, or the genius whom decided to schedule my only two exams on the same day (which, for the record, was seriously such a nightmare), but I know that the fault was solely mine to bear. I didn't prepare early enough, and that was my undoing. Too many distractions, and not enough discipline on my part.

The good news is, I know I aced English this term, so that should pull my cumulative average up.

I'm just so pissed off with myself now, because I was doing really well, and now I've gone and let myself slip up again.

Hopefully, I'm over-reacting, and that the results turn out to be way better than I'm expecting at the moment.

No comments: