Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's been a few weeks since I've last updated, and I doubt I can procrastinate on blogging any longer. Wait, actually I could, but I'm procrastinating on mugging for Econs at the moment.



And yes, the basic phase of my Combat Engineers Specialists Course (CESC) will end this coming Wednesday, and I am excited yet nervous, because POSTING WILL BE OUT!




I really hate posting days. It's not so much the posting itself that I'm afraid of - it's more likely to be the fear of not knowing. I hate that. I mean, no matter what posting I receive, I'd eventually be okay with it, but I just cannot stand being so uncertain of where I'm headed next.



I'm obsessing over posting, to be honest, because I have a chance of being posted to CBRE DG, which brings with it an additional $200 monthly allowance. Right now, there are still 34 of us who are shortlisted, and I heard that 31 of us will be selected. I know it sounds like nearly all of us are going in, but somehow I'm afraid of assuming and being complacent because there's still that chance that I won't make it.








In other news, CULMINATIO was fun, to say the least. Meeting old friends was nothing short of a big breath of fresh air, and I am really grateful for that. In fact, I'm thinking of planning a meeting for the SD3 people some time soon, probably mid-july. :)




I was so caught up in catching up with old friends, that I actually forgot to congratulate Jayne on her excellent performance, which I felt that I should have at least done because she was the one who asked me to go in the first place. =X



I need to stop splurging btw. I am currently making sub-normal profits and I cannot continue in the "long-run". ;) OK I think only the Econs students will get that one, and I apologise for that random comment. I'm freaking myself out too.



I bought myself a nice $193 bag! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did you buy a $193 bag?!
anyway, hahaha, sd3 outing cannot be on the st and 2nd week of july cause i'll be in orientation camp!

-Lynette