My weekend turned out to be not so busy after all.
I had intended to meet Andrea & Heath for lunch on Saturday, but Heath had to cancel last minute so we decided to postpone the meeting altogether.
I ended up bumming around, and by evening, I found myself so very reluctant to get my legs moving to Tea Party to meet the Drama kids.
But I did anyway.
It's been such a long time since I've seen them, it almost feels like a dream. Like a memory not-so-distant in my past that I hadn't visited for the longest time. Does that make sense? Oh well, it felt good anyway. Laughing at the most ridiculous things, and just chilling out and all.
Which reminds me - Kathy, if you're reading this, you have got some photos to upload! =P
Went out with Kenneth & Yaofeng on Sunday to go CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.
My little present from Kenneth:

BTW, I couldn't find Taylor Swift's new album at HMV. I wonder if it's out yet?
One of my fave songs from her album, enjoy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment