Platoon Cohesion wasn't really that fun for me.
We had a buffet lunch at Park Royal Hotel, which cost like $32 per head, even at a discounted rate. In my opinion, it really wasn't worth that much.
Nonetheless, there was the usual cam-whoring to make things better. :)
After lunch, we headed down to Game Haven for an afternoon of LAN gaming.
Everyone decided to play Call of Duty, and OMG it was a big mistake for me. I got really dizzy playing the game (which I decided that I was no good at anyway), and ended up with a huge headache. In the end, I just sat around watching people play, before finally making a quick getaway with Cassidy, Kenneth & Yaofeng.
Went off for my driving lesson right after that. I thought it was going to be challenging because it had started drizzling earlier, but thankfully, the rain had stopped by the time I started my lesson.
I was MUCH better & comfortable driving today, compared to yesterday. I think it's really all practice. The next lesson is only next Sunday though, so hopefully, I don't forget the techniques within a week.
Honestly, I don't really like my driving instructor that much. I don't know what it is about him that I don't like though; it's just a certain vibe about him. Oh well, he's been nice enough to me so far. Let's see how things turn out.
Tomorrow's another busy day, catching up with old friends and all. CAN'T WAIT. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment