I know for sure now, more than ever, that a tight-knit family is certainly out of my reach.
Alright, I shan't make it sound so extreme. It's simply near impossible. Close to completely unattainable.
OK enough about the sad stuff.
I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button today. Good movie, although I wish they didn't make his plight such a mystery. I didn't really get the whole point of the story, but I guess I did get certain points.
Basically, life is really pretty short, and you never know what's going to happen. Today could very well be the last day of your life, so just live it to the fullest. Don't be afraid to pursue your dreams, and don't let anyone stop you.
I definitely believe that. For all we know, this could be my very last day alive. I need to start taking things in my stride, and stop wasting time moping around, just waiting for things to happen. I need to actively pursue my dreams.
Anyway, got to go back to camp for the week in just a couple of hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment