There will always be something there to piss you off.
You've just got to learn to take it in your stride.
6 more days to the driving test, and I really hope I pass on my first attempt. I really don't want to continue taking driving lessons anymore.
Firstly, I can't really afford it any longer. And secondly, I don't like the instructor. He's a stuck up piece of shit who imposes his incompetency upon his students (who are also his paying customers anyway).
Plus, I might get to drive since both my parents go overseas often, and leave their cars to decompose at home. So fingers crossed for that.
Cough needs to de-possess me immediately.
You've just got to learn to take it in your stride.
6 more days to the driving test, and I really hope I pass on my first attempt. I really don't want to continue taking driving lessons anymore.
Firstly, I can't really afford it any longer. And secondly, I don't like the instructor. He's a stuck up piece of shit who imposes his incompetency upon his students (who are also his paying customers anyway).
Plus, I might get to drive since both my parents go overseas often, and leave their cars to decompose at home. So fingers crossed for that.
Cough needs to de-possess me immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment