Sunday, July 5, 2009

So, for some strange unknown reason, I decided to give my Dad a Fathers' Day treat at Sakura International Buffet last night.

Of course, my Mum & younger brother tagged along too, and I ended up paying for everyone. -.-

OK, but I didn't mind that much because I'd probably only do this like once a year or something.

It was awkward, to say the least, to attempt to be civil and all, and everything worked out pretty fine. We lasted all the way through dinner, and even made it back to the car in one piece.

Then my parents started arguing on the way back home again, and I was very abruptly reminded of why we don't do family dinners very often.



It's now 8.51 pm, and I'm still waiting for my Dad to buy dinner back. Seriously, who eats dinner at 9?

AND I'm still supposed to book in later. :(

No comments: