Friday, July 24, 2009

That slight scrape with Darren has made me realise that you really can't judge anyone based on appearances alone.

Anyway, Life is what you make of it. What one man decides to be ideal for himself may not be so for somebody else.

I shouldn't judge him or anyone else like that.

Especially since I personally dislike it when others judge me. I should practice what I preach.


I think I'm slowly putting myself together, in slow subtle steps. Slowly learning to control my emotions.

Limiting the amount of time I spend thinking about things, and rationalising my emotions before I act on them. Those are things easier said than done.

But I'm working on it. :)
 

"If you choose to run life with regrets, you may find that you will accomplish very little."
-Ho Ching

That's something we should all ponder on for a while.

No comments: