Kelvin Chen
View my complete profile
SD3 06/07 Blog
Candice
Glory
Jayne
Kathy
Kerryn
Laura
Lynette
Mark
Nuraini
Priscilla
Sonia
▼
2010
(53)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(9)
Thanks to Lynette, I am once again reminded to mak...
I wish my Mum would simply be less dramatic. It wo...
I've been here for nearly 5 weeks now, but I still...
You just have to remember that the people around y...
"Do you miss home?"That's the question my Mum asks...
On hindsight, I really do need to learn some humil...
Laura was telling me that she wants to keep a pet ...
Classmate: Hey so have you got any siblings?Me: Ye...
I can't believe that it's February already.It didn...
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(71)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
You just have to remember that the people around you will eventually & occasionally let you down.
Maybe it's best that you don't hope for so much.
Because when you don't hope, there's no way anyone can disappoint you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment