Monday, May 19, 2008

BSLC is now over!!! :)



I wouldn't say that the past 8 weeks flew by, because it didn't. I'm just glad I survived the ordeal.


Ever since I got my less-than-perfect 'A's at the end of BMT, I've been finding it difficult to focus on NS. Not that I put a lot of effort into BMT, it's just that I wasn't just drifting around waiting for the course to end, like what I did during BSLC. I actually had fun in BMT.



As a result, I've managed to give my platoon-mates the idea that I'm somebody I'm really not. I don't want to elaborate, but I'm just disappointed I actually allowed myself to wallow in self-pity for so long.


It's time for a change, because I can't just go through my 2 years feeling this way. I have the 'A's to re-take this year, I need to get my act right.



It's just as well that I wasn't chosen to stay for ASLC, and was instead posted out to become an engineer. It says CBRE on my posting, but it doesn't seem right. It appears that quite a lot of people got posted to CBRE, so I expect that they will be cutting that number down.

No comments: