I really don't like Nee Soon Camp.
The bunks are small & dirty, and the toilets reek.
They're high on discipline, which they blame on the need for precision in the Engineer's job.
This really sucks. Fortunately, I'm only going to be at the Combat Engineers Specialists Training Wing for a month, unless I get posted to Field Engineers.
Anyway, I found out that the CBRE posting isn't fixed. We still have to get through an interview, before they release the final posting at the end of these 4 weeks.
On block leave right now, till next Monday. Good opportunity to catch up on all that revision.
1 comment:
Dude :D
I hope your revision is coming along fine. If you need help, I'm free on Sat afternoons, FOC though my tuition rates are supposed to be $25/hr. Haha! No seriously, buzz me when you need (: And why are all your posts about army!!!! Talk about something else.. like, the birds and fishes yadda.
-Lynette
Post a Comment