Sunday, July 27, 2008

YAY, tagboard is back up again, after half an hour of figuring out how to put it in this wretched template.




Hope that keeps you happy, MISS YE HUIJUAN CANDICE, if you're reading this. :)



Anyway, it's been a bit of a scramble to meet people who are flying away to study, but it's been well worth the time & effort. I really will miss you guys when all of you leave.




Oh yes, went to watch David Ives Project last night, and it was hilariously entertaining. I'd recommend all of you to watch it, except that it's already over and I don't think they're showing any longer. Oh well, too bad for you. :P



I ran into so many people yesterday though, cause we were at City Hall before the performance. I saw Kian Sin, Chorks, Britney, and some other people whom I completely didn't expect to see. How coincidental!



OK I think that's all I have for my random update, at least for now. I've got to go back to being a no-lifer and drown myself in Bio notes, AGAIN.



I'll see you guys when I emerge from the recesses of said notes.

No comments: