Saturday, August 9, 2008

I just don't understand why people need to be such bitches to each other nearly all the time.






I don't know why people have to always claim credit for everything, it's not like we're doing project work here. It's such a small idea that anyone with a handful of brain cells could have thought of; would it be too much to ask for you to shut up about your ingenuity for just a minute?



ARGH.






Thankfully, this week was shorter than usual (we got to book out on Thursday evening), due to the National Day Observance Ceremony which we had to attend at -wait for it- Shaw Lido.





Yes, I know, how unusual right? But it's true. They had Theatre 2 booked, and they read out the National Day message, gave out a few awards before we were treated to a screening of The Mummy.





It was quite an interesting show, albeit rather predictable. The action-packed scenes are pretty worth watching though.




Before I end this post, I want to show you guys something:








What a way to make a statement.



Promotion Week up ahead. :)

No comments: