Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm finally 20 now, and to be honest, it still hasn't really sunk in yet. I can't believe that I'm now in my twenties, and that time is really running out for me.

On the other hand, I did have a pretty awesome birthday. It wasn't like everything went perfect for me, but I somehow managed to take all that bullshit in my stride. And I'm really thankful for that.

Also, I had a chat with someone from my past today, and I'm just glad that we've both moved on from where we left off.

Now I'm just wondering how I'm going to get up at 5.45 tomorrow morning (since I have CDS), when I can't access the alarm clock function on my E51. The poor phone is falling apart; it really just needs to last another 2 months, before I can finally lay it to rest.

No comments: