Kelvin Chen
View my complete profile
SD3 06/07 Blog
Candice
Glory
Jayne
Kathy
Kerryn
Laura
Lynette
Mark
Nuraini
Priscilla
Sonia
►
2010
(53)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(71)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(8)
Considering how I missed the first 3 lessons, I'm ...
Lying on the operating bed during my wisdom teeth ...
Don't you just hate how parents make you feel like...
I'm stuck in a place where I don't belong, and I r...
Tuition & Ops both ended in the same week, and I f...
OK so it didn't work, but at least I tried. :)
It's not like it could actually get worse, so what...
I'm finally 20 now, and to be honest, it still has...
►
September
(12)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
Monday, October 5, 2009
It's not like it could actually get worse, so what do you have to lose?
Just give it a shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment