I am just angry.
Logically, I should just let go of all that rage and just move onto the important things in life.
But I can’t. And I don’t know why.
It might be due to the fact that I have to put up with various people who are just generally rude and annoying on a daily basis, or people who call/text me on a regular basis to procure one of my essays or to find out what I’m doing.
Actually, it might also have something to do with how my parents have unintentionally caught me in the middle of their extended cold war, even though I’m on an entirely separate continent, and I really don’t know how to tell them to stop behaving like idiots.
Or perhaps it’s the undeniable fact that the UK government is so inconceivably inefficient in issuing me with a National Insurance number, juxtaposed with how Caroline, our UCAS administrator, just told me rather plainly that Warwick Law is not going to make me an offer.
Oh, and I’m completely unprepared for next week’s exams too. Excellent.
The list is endless.
I usually don’t like to dwell on the things that plague my life, if only because I am more than aware that they’re always going to be there to make me miserable. All I can do is learn to deal with it.
But this might be a little too much to handle at the moment. I wish I could say that I was stronger; that I can have all of that in my life and still face each day with enthusiasm and buoyancy.
But I can’t. And now, I’m just angry.
Excuse my lexical incoherence, but I’m afraid that I’m unable to process much thought effectively whilst being incarcerated in the trenches of antagonism.
No comments:
Post a Comment