HELLO.
Kelvin Chen
View my complete profile
  • SD3 06/07 Blog
  • Candice
  • Glory
  • Jayne
  • Kathy
  • Kerryn
  • Laura
  • Lynette
  • Mark
  • Nuraini
  • Priscilla
  • Sonia
  • ▼  2010 (53)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • The landlord is smoking in the living room yet aga...
      • Exams are now over, and I've got LNATs this Fri, p...
      • Just had a pretty good Law exam. I think I did pre...
      • Today was the first day of exams, and I had Englis...
      • So spring is finally here, and the weather's getti...
      • IT'S SPRING! :)
      • Less than a week to exams, and 2 more weeks till L...
      • I am just angry.Logically, I should just let go of...
      • Today, when I was about to submit my UCAS applicat...
      • After all this time, I still haven't learned that ...
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (71)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Just had a pretty good Law exam. I think I did pretty well. :)

I think I should get around 85% for Law. Hopefully, that wasn't an over-prediction.
Posted by Kelvin Chen at 9:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)