Friday, March 19, 2010

Today was the first day of exams, and I had English in the afternoon.

On our way to school for the paper, John & I were talking about how lax the school generally is, and that we weren't too concerned about English because it hadn't proven to be too difficult thus far.

But as Murphy would have it, the 'listening' component of the paper was terrible. The speaker blabbered like a machine gun, and there was some buzzing noise at some crucial parts too. Generally wasn't an easy paper, unfortunately. :(

Well, unless i re-take the modules (which I actually might consider if I do badly), I'm now done with 2 modules, and I predict the following grades:

Computer Information Technology: 80%
English: 75%

Not very good grades, but barely decent, I guess. Now, I'm hoping Law & Politics turn out to be better than this.

No comments: