Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So spring is finally here, and the weather's getting better although it's been forecasted that wet weather's headed our way towards the end of the week.

At the moment, I'm feeling pretty powerful, like I can do anything. I reckon that's a good thing, and hopefully, this feeling lingers for a while to come.

Unfortunately, the one thing I still can't do is to be honest with my parents. Their inability to deal with their problems in a healthy manner is probably my biggest worry at the moment, in addition to my Mum's inability to realise that I'm old enough to look after myself.

It's not fair that things like that should be holding me back, but I'm reluctant to be the one to address their marital problems.

Finally wrapped up what I believe was a pretty good powerpoint presentation earlier today, even though we had to rush everything out in a week. Still, I'm technically done with one module now, and by this time next week, I'd have completed another three. :)

No comments: