Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I just got back home, and my father has informed me that my mum is hysterical, AGAIN.


I suspect that it involves my somewhat less-than-perfect 'A' level grades, which I have been keeping from her.


Anyway, I already told my mum that if she tried to pry for my grades, I'd never speak to her again. Let's see how this all turns out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

parents suck. i should know...every other tuesdays are yell at deborah days.

geez

So that means i won't be able to see you until...er..like i DONT" KNOW maybe when I'm FIFTY I'll earn more freedom.

*bitter smile*

Kelvin Chen said...

oh well, don't worry, there still are weekends! just let me know when you're free. haha.

ANYWAY, you'll be (relatively) free once you get to the US. :) Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

OH hahaha i dind't know you replied so i posted another comment...next time post your replies on my blog okay? (:

i like having comments..

AND YES THE REASON WHY MY MOM IS SUCH A CONTROLLING BITCH IS BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO CONTROL MY LIFE UNTIL I DIE.

*melodramatic sigh*