Saturday, March 29, 2008

First week of SISPEC has been relatively fine.



I've been posted to Delta Company, Platoon 4. Same platoon as Krit, Sey Kiat & Jek. :)




I'm even in the same company as Sara, Azri & Praveen.





But even with that many familiar faces around, I still felt lonely on the first day. I never thought or realised that army would feel so different without all of those whom we had spent our BMT with.



I really do miss QUEBEC PLATOON 1.




But, oh well, we've all got to move on right?



I managed to make friends with my section-mates. I've noticed that SISPEC trainees are pretty different from BMT recruits. For starters, there isn't such a wide variety of personalities. You don't get the overly-garang or the retarded ones who can't do anything properly.



I rather like my platoon, except that some of them can get too excitable at times, which is really annoying during First or Last parades.




I do like how we're starting to be treated like commanders. :) :) For instance, we don't always need an instructor tailing us everywhere we go. We also get to book in & out in civilian attire, which is a HUGE plus.



I would like to be able to grow my hair out properly though...




But whatever, 7 more weeks & I'll be a CORPORAL. Graduation Parade on 17 May!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool stuff!! keep me posted (: I wanna come!
-debs