Thursday, March 20, 2008

I really should stop wasting my days away. It's not like I get a lot of time off anyway.


But no, I just have to laze around at home like some common swine.



Gathered my lazy bones together at around 2 to meet Grace at her workplace, which is this sandwich bar near Raffles Place. Apparently, Candice works there too, but she'd taken the day off.


Listening to Grace talk about work really makes me feel like getting a job, and earning some decent cash. Unfortunately, due to a certain commitment, I doubt I'll be getting any jobs for the next two years. Wait, it's actually 1 year, 8 months & 24 days. Yes, I'm obsessing, but hey, don't pretend to be all mature & sensible. You'd be obsessing too if you were dealt a lesser form of incarceration.


Posting will be out tomorrow, and I'm actually anxious.




By the way, Happy Birthday to YOU.

No comments: