I still haven't spoken to my mum yet.
In fact, I haven't even seen her.
But it doesn't matter. I have so many other pressing issues at hand, I just don't have the time or energy to pacify my mother's vanity & pride.
I guess I'm just going through a rough patch right now.
First of all, I screwed up my 'A's. As in really screwed it up. Don't ask me how I did, because I am unlikely to recite my grades for anyone other than those who already know. Just know that it was BAD. So bad that I most definitely can't get anywhere with them.
So of course, I'm re-taking them this year. However, I can't disrupt my National Service because I'm re-taking privately. There is no way I am returning to ACJC, or any other JCs for that matter. This means that I have to serve NS & re-take my 'A' levels concurrently. Sounds like I'm about to have a fun year ahead, huh?
That's not all. I can't even confirm that I'm re-taking my 'A's because I haven't gotten my damned posting yet. It only comes out this friday, and if someone decides to play a very sick joke on me, I just might get posted to Officer Cadet School. This is bad, because OCS is a 9-month course, and I don't freaking have 9 months till 'A's!
Also, I will need some cash to pay for the 'A's. I don't know if I can count on my parents to pay for me, and I don't want to assume that they will. They might make me pay for it by myself, since it's my fault that I have to re-take it anyway.
I've also discovered, to my horror, that my Basic Theory Test (for driving), is on a tuesday! It's unlikely that I'll be able to book out for it, so I tried to change it to a weekend, but I was told that the next available date was in late June!
I am also very close to being broke, and there's approximately 3 more weeks before I receive my allowance.
Oh and of course, you guys already know about my dear mother. -.-
Oh, but there still are things that never fail to make me laugh.
In fact, I haven't even seen her.
But it doesn't matter. I have so many other pressing issues at hand, I just don't have the time or energy to pacify my mother's vanity & pride.
I guess I'm just going through a rough patch right now.
First of all, I screwed up my 'A's. As in really screwed it up. Don't ask me how I did, because I am unlikely to recite my grades for anyone other than those who already know. Just know that it was BAD. So bad that I most definitely can't get anywhere with them.
So of course, I'm re-taking them this year. However, I can't disrupt my National Service because I'm re-taking privately. There is no way I am returning to ACJC, or any other JCs for that matter. This means that I have to serve NS & re-take my 'A' levels concurrently. Sounds like I'm about to have a fun year ahead, huh?
That's not all. I can't even confirm that I'm re-taking my 'A's because I haven't gotten my damned posting yet. It only comes out this friday, and if someone decides to play a very sick joke on me, I just might get posted to Officer Cadet School. This is bad, because OCS is a 9-month course, and I don't freaking have 9 months till 'A's!
Also, I will need some cash to pay for the 'A's. I don't know if I can count on my parents to pay for me, and I don't want to assume that they will. They might make me pay for it by myself, since it's my fault that I have to re-take it anyway.
I've also discovered, to my horror, that my Basic Theory Test (for driving), is on a tuesday! It's unlikely that I'll be able to book out for it, so I tried to change it to a weekend, but I was told that the next available date was in late June!
I am also very close to being broke, and there's approximately 3 more weeks before I receive my allowance.
Oh and of course, you guys already know about my dear mother. -.-
Oh, but there still are things that never fail to make me laugh.
Thank you for putting up with the rant. I'll try to get back to normal sometime soon.
2 comments:
hey dude...yeah, that sounds rough...let's go out sometime for dessert therapy :D
er..after...I earn my freedom, since I've managed to get myself GROUNDED. AGAIN. dammit dammit dammit dammit
Hey, sorry to hear about the results... Have you registered to retake? It's amazingly expensive... I know cuz I signed up to retake as well... Actually maybe you should consider taking Arts subjects because science is a million times tougher... Bio killed me!
Post a Comment